* Learn the fundamentals of public speaking. In case you didn’t know, non-verbal communication plays a vital role in public speaking. We emphasise on both the aspects of public speaking – verbal and non-verbal.
* Hone your presentation skills. After all, we judge the book by its cover before even opening it!
* Learn to write effective speeches. History is witness to the fact that the world has always been conquered by speeches from legendary orators
* Throw speech impediments like fumbling, stuttering and lisp out of the window.
* Become conversant in public speaking on Current Affairs.
* Understand the nuances of body language. Learn the differences between negative and positive postures and what to avoid or follow to get your opinion through with ease.
* Emphasize on GAP : Grooming, Attitude and Personality Development